Advertisement for the post of Office Executive and Accountant
Online applications are invited for the following posts in D Y Patil Deemed to be University, Nerul, Navi Mumbai.
|Designation||Number of Post||Qualification||Experience||Age|
|Office Executive||2||· Graduation
· Preference will be given to Commerce Graduate
|At least 2-3 years experience preferably in Academic Institution / University||Not more than 35 years.|
|Accountant||1||M.Com with CA/ICWA or MBA Finance||At least 5 years experience preferably in Academic Institution / University||Not more than 40 years.|
Essential : a) Computer / Internet skill.
a) Good knowledge / skills of latest technology.
b) Excellent communication skills.
Pay Scale : As per University norms.
Instructions to the candidates:
1) The prescribed application form is available along with the advertisement. See Bottom
2) Application in the prescribed form (Two copies) together with attested copies of certificate/s should be carried along with originals at the time of Interview.
3) Qualifications, relevant experience and age shall be considered as on the last date of the receipt of application.
4) On verification, if it is found that the information received from an applicant is faulty and or is based on fake certificates will be liable for legal action and the selection will be immediately cancelled.
5) Applications with incomplete information/wrong information, in respect of educational qualifications, experience, age etc will not be considered.
6) Candidates called for interview will have to be present themselves at their own expenses.
7)Applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before January 10, 2019.
8) Interviews will be conducted immediately after the last date and communication regarding the same will be through emails only.
9) Candidates have to appear for Written Test, Technical Test (if needed/required) followed by Personal Interview.
University reserves the right to fill in or not to fill in the advertised post/s and to relax qualification, age or experience in deserving cases./