Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy
1) Course Overview:
The word Yoga comes from the Sanskrit word “Yuj” meaning to yoke, join or unite. This implies joining or integrating all aspects of the individual – body with mind and mind with soul – to achieve a happy, balanced and useful life, and spiritually, uniting the individual with the supreme. Naturopathy, or naturopathic medicine, is a form of alternative medicine based on a belief in vitalism, which posits that a special energy called vital energy or vital force guides bodily processes such as metabolism, reproduction, growth, and adaptation.
1. Minimum Age – 18 years
2. Qualification – Minimum 12th Pass from recognized Education Board.
3. Languages – Hindi & English
4. Student should not suffer from any chronic illness.
Duration of Course
July 2022-June 2023
List of Documents
1) Four passport size photographs
2) Xerox of educational qualification
3) Residential Proof
4) Fitness certificate by doctors if required
1. Foundation & philosophy of yogic science
2. Yoga sutra
3. Practical aspects of yogic science (Theory & Practical)
4. Foundation Naturopathy
5. Method of Nature Cure
6. Disease & Treatment by Naturopathy
7. Anatomy of human body
Minimum 40% in Each subject- Theory and practicals
Shivkumar Mishra 9322920332 / 9323920332