Duties & Responsibilities of Teaching Faculties
Duties & Responsibilities related to Academic Work: -
- All faculties are bound to be in their respective departments in the campus during their official working hours.
- In and Out Biometric attendance is mandatory to all.
- Conducting Academic activities like Lectures / Practical’s / Clinics etc. is to be done as per the schedule assigned by their respective HOD.
- Maintaining Attendance data of Student for their respective Lectures / Practical’s / Clinics.
- Performing Exam related duties as and when assigned.
- Actively participating in the Research work conducted in the department or Institute.
- Maintaining records and documents of their respective committees as assigned them time to time.
- Active participation in Quality Teaching and Learning process for the betterment of Students and Institute.
- Perform the additional work as and when allotted by HOI.
Duties & Responsibilities related to Hospital Work: -
- Duties & Responsibilities related to Hospital Work: -
- Participation in Medical Camps & Awareness Programs conducted by the institute.
- Participating in mandatory training programs provided by D.Y. Patil Ayurvedic Hospital.
- Safety instructions and rules are obeyed. Safety devices installed and equipment provided are used.
- Defective tools and other equipment’s without proper guarding / protection is not be used.
- Unsafe conditions or practices are reported to the immediate supervisor.
- All injuries occurring on the job and any illness associated with the job are reported promptly and in writing to the Department Head.
- All fires, accidental damage to property, hazardous material spills and other emergency occurrence no matter how slight must be reported.
- All hazardous material is disposed-off according to prescribed procedures, in compliance with the regulations.
- Working under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs is an Offence & will be treated accordingly.
- Failure to comply with environment, health and safety rules regulations may result in disciplinary action up to dismissal.