Duties & Responsibilities of Non-Teaching Faculties
Duties & Responsibilities related to Academic Work: -
- All non-teaching staffs are bound to be in their respective departments in the campus during their official working hours.
- In and Out Biometric attendance is mandatory to all.
- Conducting activities as per the instructions by their respective HOD.
- Maintaining documentation records of all relevant documents as per the instructions of HOD or HOI.
- Performing Exam related duties as and when assigned.
- Actively participating in the departmental work conducted in the department or Institute.
- Maintaining records and documents of their respective committees as assigned them time to time.
- Perform the additional work as and when allotted by HOI.
Duties & Responsibilities related to Hospital Work: -
- Participating in mandatory training programs provided by D.Y. Patil Ayurvedic Hospital.
- Safety instructions and rules are obeyed.
- Safety devices installed and equipment provided are used.
- Defective tools and other equipment’s without proper guarding / protection is not be used.
- Unsafe conditions or practices are reported to the immediate supervisor.
- All injuries occurring on the job and any illness associated with the job are reported promptly and in writing to the Department Head.
- All employees entering a designated hazardous, caution, or restricted area are required to use personal protective equipment and adhere to environment, health and safety procedures immediately upon access to the area.
- All fires, accidental damage to property, hazardous material spills and other emergency occurrence no matter how slight must be reported.
- All hazardous material is disposed-off according to prescribed procedures, in compliance with the regulations.
- Working under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs is an Offence & will be treated accordingly.
- Failure to comply with environment, health and safety rules regulations may result in disciplinary action up to dismissal.