Duties & Responsibilities of School
Towards Students: -
- At DY Patil Deemed to be University, School of Ayurvedaa and Hospital the students are exposed to all these wonderful opportunities of Ayurved health science.
- Institute helps to develop a responsive and accountable attitude among all the students in order to maintain a harmonious educational atmosphere in the institute.
- Institute provides facilities to enhance quality education, excellence and all-round development.
- Institute creates competent experts in Ayurveda and develop global competencies, keeping in view social needs.
- Various Facilities provided by institute are Centrally Air spacious classrooms, laboratory, Canteen, Library & virtual classroom etc.
- Also, institute provides various study visits, guest lectures, cultural events, virtual sessions and social events for the students.
Towards Society: -
- Dr. D. Y. Patil Ayurvedic Hospital having 152 bed with three well equipped operation theatres.
- A holistic approach including Yoga and Naturopathy with Physiotherapy is followed.
- The patients are provided with the medicines prepared in the Pharmacy attached to the hospital.
- Special disease wise OPD’s are run they have disease specific approach.
- Various Medical camps are arranged by the institute.