The twin initiatives taken in the field of education and healthcare taken by Dr Dy Patil, our founder chancellor, has brought about a transformation in the state of Maharashtra.
The D. Y. Patil Hospital, Navi Mumbai, stands tall by offering quality healthcare for all strata of the community with its excellent infrastructure. And committed staff. Over the years, the D Y Patil Group, with its commitment and dedication, has earned the reputation of being a provider of quality education and healthcare in all areas with professional finesse.
D. Y. Patil Hospital and Research Centre - Navi Mumbai) is a charitable hospital in Navi Mumbai, us. It was founded in 2004. It has 1500 beds dedicated to charity, a 300-bed ICU facility (the largest in Navi Mumbai), 15 operation theatres, a 24x7 charitable casualty and trauma Centre. It has a blood bank that is accredited by NABH. The hospital is one of the largest charitable hospitals in us.
Dr Vijay D Patil, President of the D Y Patil Group, a passionate leader in the fields of education, sports and healthcare has been on a mission to bring in the best facilities for the people of our nation and his drive and enthusiasm towards this cause is nothing short of inspiring. The hospital, over the course of the years, has established a formidable reputation as a healthcare provider and this can be seen by the awards that it has garnered.
DY Patil Hospital – Awards & Achievements:
- In July 2017, CIMS Healthcare Excellence Awards for “Best Hospital Unit for Trauma Emergency Care” was awarded to DY Patil Hospital, Navi Mumbai.
- In July 2017, DY Patil Hospital, Navi Mumbai Won the “Outstanding Achievement Award in Healthcare for Social Cause” awarded by The Times Network in Mumbai
- In December 2017, DY Patil Hospital, Navi Mumbai Won the Oscars for Healthcare Six Sigma Healthcare Excellence Awards for “Optimum Green Healthcare Initiative” held in New Delhi.
- In January 2018, DY Patil Hospital, Navi Mumbai bagged First place in the “Clean Hospital” competition organized by the Navi Mumbai Municipal Corporation.
- DY Patil Hospital receives one more award on the occasion of Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Jayanti 19th February 2021. The Shivjanmotsav Sohala Samiti, Navi Mumbai, has honoured DY Patil Hospital with the title of “corona warrior” It was well earned recognition for DY Patil Hospital for being at the forefront of treating over 7000 + COVID In-patients during challenging times.