Procedure of Functioning
1. The Procedure of functioning of Anti Discrimination cell of School of Ayurveda is very simple.
2. Any students or employee can lodge complaint to Antidiscrimination chairman regarding any issue of discrimination he or she had faced.
3. The complaint shall include sufficient details of the alleged act of discrimination of harassment.
4. The complaint received by Anti Discrimination cell of School of Ayurveda resolved within sixty days of receiving a complaint.
5. The Antidiscrimination officer shall be bring in notice of committee, of such complaint.
6. The Anti Discrimination cell of School of Ayurveda initiate the follow up action including preliminary fact finding enquiry, if required necessary.
7. The Chairman, recommend the higher authority to take appropriate action.