Applications are invited for the following posts from eligible candidates for DY Patil University -School of Pharmacy, Nerul, Navi Mumbai – 400706.
The above posts are open to all. Applications should be marked to “The Principal, DY Patil Deemed to be University, School of Pharmacy, Sector – 7, Nerul, Navi Mumbai – 400706, on or before 20th April 2021 via e-mail at email@example.com
Website: – Click Here
VPSM aims at becoming a leading institute in the domain of management education in India to begin with and in the world in the long run. To be a world-class business school, VPSM must have world-class faculty members who would be actively involved in discussing the contemporary and latest concepts in their fields of study with our students and publish their research work in the best journals in their areas. Apart from these two fundamental duties, they would also be encouraged in engaging with the industry and the society, the two main external stakeholders in the field of management education, in a number of ways.
Keeping the long-term objective of becoming a world-class business school with global recognition in mind, we invite faculty members to make VPSM an institute of eminence.
- Full-time Faculty members: Professor/ Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor
Qualifications and credentials for the Full-time Regular faculty members are mentioned below(Essential)
- Additional Qualifying Parameters (Desired):
- Academic administration: The nature of academic administration done;
- Consultancy: Nature of Consultancy assignments undertaken;
- MDPs: MDPs held; the level of management cadre (lower management/ Middle or Top management) for which conducted;
- Industry experience: Nature of work experience, domain, types of assignments undertaken the number of years of experience, etc.
- For Industry-track Faculty members- A phD is not necessary; they should have a professional qualification like CA or ICWA or CS, etc. in their respective work domain. Candidate must have a minimum of 15-20 years of work experience of which at least 5 years should be in the senior management category reporting to the top management of a company/ies with a minimum turnover of Rs. 100 cr. They may also apply for Full time / Part-time visiting faculty role.
- Faculty with Dual Association – Eminent faculty members with an excellent track record of teaching and research and working with reputed business schools abroad may apply to associate with VPSM for a term every year. They will continue to guide our PhD students via online mode even if they are not present on our campus. Their services may be mainly utilized for offering advanced courses in the second year of MBA or other Post-graduate and Doctoral Programmes. They can also be one of the thesis advisors for the students of our doctoral program.
- Part-time Visiting Faculty The managers from the industry are welcome to teach courses at VPSM in the evenings and on weekends. They would offer much-needed industry interaction and strategic application of theory to our students. They would be appointed on a term-wise contract and the contract may be renewed every term, depending on their performance.
VPSM has a liberal Research Policy and pays salary as per the scales prescribed by the Seventh Pay Commission and can be compared at par with IIMs. Salary will not be a constraint for the right candidate with good publications and qualifications.
Applications are invited for the following vacancies in the School of Physiotherapy, Nerul, Navi Mumbai – 400706.
|Designation||No. of Vacancies||Eligibility|
|Professor||03||PhD. or Master’s degree in Physiotherapy with minimum 5 years’ experience as Associate Professor|
|Associate Professor||04||Master’s degree in Physiotherapy with minimum 5 years’ experience as Assistant Professor|
All of the above in the specialties-
1. PT in Musculoskeletal/ Orthopedic Conditions
2. PT in Neurosciences
3. PT in Community Health
4. PT in Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Conditions.
5. Sports PT
Mandatory Norm: The candidate must be registered PT under Maharashtra State OTPT Council. The emoluments and other terms and conditions of service shall be as prescribed by the rules of the deemed to be University.
Email your updated CV, Cover Note, and relevant certificates along with 2 Professional references at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application for the Post of ______ in School of Physiotherapy.
Last date of Application: 28th February 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The institute reserves the right to fill or not to fill the above posts without assigning any reasons.
Qualification:- (As per C.C.I.M. Norms)
Essential Qualification:- M.D./M.S. or Equivalent Post Graduate degree in the concerned subject from any recognized University.
Professor:- Minimum 10 years teaching experience from recognized Ayurvedic College, out of which 5 years experience as Associate Professor (Reader) in concern subject.
Associate Professor:- Minimum 5 years of teaching experience as Assistant Professor (Lecturer) from recognizedAyurved College in the concerned subject.
Assistant Professor:- M.D./M.S. or Equivalent Post Graduate degree in the concerned subject from any recognized University.
Desirable Qualification:- Ph. D. Degree, Research Paper Publications, Paper Presentations, Awards, Patents, etc.
Pay Scales As per University norms.
All selection rights are reserved with University only. Detailed applications with self-attested documents should be sent by via email. Eligible candidates will be called for interviews.
Email your updated CV, Cover Note and relevant certificates along with 2 Professional references to email@example.com
Subject Line:- Application for the Post of ______
Note:- All rights are reserved with DY Patil Deemed to be University regarding above-mentioned post & others
Place:- DY Patil University, School of Ayurveda, Sector-7, Nerul, Navi Mumbai.
Last Date to Apply 15th November 2020