B. Tech in Electronics & Computer Engineering
1) Course Overview:
B.Tech. in Electronics and Computer Engineering program integrates two core engineering branches to meet the latest demands of electronics and computer industries in today’s rapidly growing engineering and technology sector. The program provides quality education and imparting skills from hardware and software development. Designed in response to the need of industries, B.Tech. in Electronics and Computer Engineering program will render advanced level knowledge and practical skills in the design and development of complex hardware and software systems.
Apart from electronics and computer engineering fundamentals, students will get exposure to advanced courses like Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Internet of Things, Mobile and wireless communication, Wireless Sensor Networks, etc. The curriculum follows practical learning-based approach involving algorithm development in order to solve analytically complex problems in Electronics and Computer Engineering domain.
2) Program Overview:
1. This B.Tech. program explores the fundamentals of enabling technologies such as sensors, actuators, processors, communication networks, IoT.
2. The interdisciplinary nature of the course will be able to lead a successful career in industry, pursue higher study or entrepreneurial endeavour through application of domain specific knowledge in areas of microelectronics, embedded system design, network security, cloud computing, big data analysis, web-technology, computer architecture, software engineering and allied fields of Electronics and Computer Engineering.
3. The B.Tech. program provides the sound knowledge in core areas of computational science and Information Technology to comprehend engineering trade-offs and technical skill inclined towards product development, higher study, and research.
4. The curriculum is updated regularly to meet the industrial needs in consultation with industrial and academic experts.
5. Advanced curriculum and intensive hands-on laboratory work through projects and project-based learning provides the students for success in diversified industries ranging from automobile, healthcare, biomedical, defense, and agriculture.
6. The B.Tech. Electronics and Computer Engineering program is supported with state- of-the-art laboratories in Signal and image processing, VLSI Design, Microprocessors and Microcontrollers, IoT lab, GPU Computing lab, PCB design, etc.
7. The program is designed in such a way that it inculcates high professionalism, ethical standards, and effective communication skills to work as an individual or part of a team in diverse professional environments related to social, economic, and emerging technologies.
8. The curriculum focuses on preparing industry-ready students in the advanced fields of Electronics and Computer Science Engineering by periodic conduction of training programs, workshops, seminars by industry/academic experts, Summer/Winter internships.
1. To impart fundamental knowledge of Electronics and Computer Engineering in
hardware/software methods and tools for solving real-life and R&D problems with an orientation to fast-growing industry revolution.
2. Fourth industrial revolution 4.0 can change the lives and could create huge job openings in the area of Internet of things, High-Performance computing, Data science, Cloud computing, Machine and deep learning, Wireless and mobile computing, and Artificial intelligence.
3. This course explores the fundamental as wells as advanced areas like basic electronics, embedded systems, VLSI systems, signal and image processing, algorithm development and analysis, big data, information security, etc.
Job Opportunities: There are abundant opportunities for Electronics and Computer Engineering graduates both in India as well as abroad. B.Tech. graduate having such co-design development skills will be in great demand in a diversified industries ranging from automobile, healthcare, biomedical, defense, and agriculture. B.Tech. graduates are getting opportunities to work in various private and public sector organizations, consultancy firms, internet technology companies, electronics and computer hardware industry, and IT services.
Harvard Business School Online Integration:
HBS Online Programs at Ramrao Adik Institute of Technology –
The syllabus of RAIT is integrated with HBS online certificate courses. Students have to complete following online certificate courses as a part of their degree.
1) Semester 2 – Business Analytics
2) Semester 3 – Sustainable Business Strategy
3) Semester 4 – Entrepreneurship Essentials
4) Semester 5 – Economics for Managers
5) Semester 6 – Financial Accounting
The students who will complete these online courses successfully will be awarded with one additional credit per course along with the online certificate from Harvard Business School for each course.