• To mobilize the resources and equip the institution with men and materials of excellence to provide knowledge and develop technologies in the thrust areas of computer science and Engineering.
• To provide the diverse platforms of sports, technical, cocurricular and extracurricular activities for the overall development of student with ethical attitude.
• To prepare the students to sustain the impact of computer education for social needs encompassing industry, educational institutions and public service.
• To collaborate with IITs, reputed universities and industries for the technical and overall upliftment of students for continuing learning and entrepreneurship.
• To prepare students for overall development including employability, entrepreneurship and the ability to apply the technology to real life problems by educating them in the fundamental concepts, technical skills/programming skills, depth of knowledge and development of understanding in the field of Information Technology.
• To develop entrepreneurs, leaders and researchers with exemplary level of employability even under highly competitive environments with high ethical, social and moral values.
• To facilitate the development of all rounded, educated, productive, society–focused, creative, adaptive, motivated and ethical individuals who are well versed in technology and in social and environmental issues.
• To create an academic environment of high quality through an outcome-based interactive learning teaching model.
• Provide outstanding education & research training to students to enable them to have productive careers in industry and academia.
• To inculcate leadership and entrepreneurship qualities in the students and to make them ready for the challenges of competitive professional life.
• To foster and encourage collaborative research activities and to develop the excitement of research with intellectual stimulation of diverse campus community and with other various leading industries and research institutions.
Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
• To impart quality and value based education to be at par with the state-of--art technology.
• To provide a strong foundation for analyzing and designing various communication systems and develop an intuition to implement global information transportation and computing communication system so as to facilitate use of advanced task.
• To build the team spirit, develop the area for higher and continuing education and develop better outlook skills driven by social, economical and technological reasons by bridging gap between academia, industry and society.
Students are promoted to participate in industrial training and NGO camps for welfare of society during semester break.
• To provide all possible resources to make the student a better engineer and strong sportsman by motivating to participate in sports and extracurricular activities.
• Addressing the basic technical skills of students and making them understand the basics of engineering.
• Training the students in leadership capabilities which will prepare them for future significant roles at an organizational level.
• Developing their emotional and spiritual quotient through “Stress Management” seminars and workshops.
• Strengthening the foundation of students, by providing exposure to diverse technical fields.
• Inculcating practical learning through innovative teaching and learning techniques, inculcating ethical values and preparing them to face the challenges of the future.
• To create knowledge of fundamental principles and innovative technologies through research within the automation and control areas of Instrumentation and in collaboration with other disciplines that is distinguished by its impact on academia, industry and society.
• To educate future leaders in academia, industry, and entrepreneurial pursuit, through a curriculum of theory and application that develops the ability to solve problems individually and in teams.
• To serve the communities to which we belong, at local, national, and international levels, combined with a deep awareness of our ethical responsibilities to our profession and society.