Procedure of Functioning
1. The Procedure of functioning of CODE OF CONDUCT cell of School of Engineering is very simple.
2. Any students or employee can lodge complaint to Code of Conduct chairman regarding any issue of discrimination he or she had faced.
3. The complaint shall include sufficient details of the alleged act of discrimination of harassment.
4. The complaint received by Anti Discrimination cell of School of Engineering resolved within sixty days of receiving a complaint.
5. The Code of Conduct officer shall be bringing in notice of committee, ofsuch complaint.
6. The Code of Conduct cell of School of Engineering initiates the follow up action including preliminary fact-finding enquiry, if required necessary.
7. The Chairman, recommend the higher authority to take appropriate action.