|1. To Develop, Setup & Upgrade laboratories and to procure software as per the revised syllabus & recent industry trends.|
|2. To produce ranks and 100 % results.|
|3. To enhance research activities through MoU with Premier National and International Institutes.|
|4. To recruit and retain well-qualified faculty.|
|5. To organize international level conferences and workshops.|
|6. To provide in-house internship platform for students to develop real time applications.|
|7. To perform various activities under Research & Development Cell.|
|8. To enhance entrepreneurship by nurturing the ideas with an incubation centre.|
|1. Upgrade laboratories and to procure software as per the emerging areas.|
|2. Enhance research activities through MoU with industry and Institutes.|
|3. Strengthening the industry interaction through active collaborative research and consultancy.|
|4. To enhance entrepreneurship by nurturing the ideas with an incubation centre.|
| 1. Students and Academic Level:
• More active participation of students in the overall curriculum development for effective knowledge transfer.
• More active involvement of industry experts in the curriculum development and implementation.
• Systematic plan for preparing students for GATE, IES and Civil Services exams.
• To offer undergraduate courses like Electronics and Computer Engineering.
| 2. Faculty Development:
• Promoting faculty members to pursue Ph.D. and Post Doc research.
• Strengthening the cadre by inducting researchers working in new areas (e.g. Nano-electronics, IoT) as faculty.
| 3. Research & Development:
• Setting-up Centre of Excellence in frontier areas in the field of electronics engineering VLSI design, Embedded systems, Nano-electronics, and Robotics.
• Strengthening the industry interaction through active collaborative research and consultancy.
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering|
|1. Strengthening Industry Institute Interaction through active collaborative research and consultancy.|
|2. Promoting sponsored research and R and D Projects with external Agencies|
|3. Quality Publications|
|4. Systematic plan for preparing students for GATE, IES, and civil services.|
|5. Entrepreneurships develop program for students|
|1. To introduce innovative teaching learning tools for enhancing cognitive capabilities of students.|
|2. To create an ambience of open communication and vibrant classroom interaction for exchange of ideas, information, knowledge and skills.|
|3. To focus on the overall personality development of students which can further help them in carving a niche for themselves at the corporate level, by conducting soft skills workshop at regular intervals.|
|4. To inculcate values, ethics, code of conduct by organizing value added programmes intermittently.|
|5. To provide opportunities for research, innovative project and team work to develop entrepreneurship acumen.|
|6. To provide ample facilities for sports, cultural activities, extracurricular and co-curricular activities for the overall development of students.|
|1. Active participation of students in multidisciplinary project and research activity.|
|2. Systematic plan to bridge the gap between academic and institute by creating healthy atmosphere for improving employability, entrepreneurship activity and collaborative research and consultancy.|
|3. Setting-up Centre of Excellence in frontier areas in the field of industrial automation, electric vehicle and IIoT.|