Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and enzymatic improvement in the overall performance of institutions. Thus, the prime task of IQAC is to provide quality enhancement based sustainable growth of academic institution.
NAAC has mandatory guidelines that every accredited institution should establish an Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) as a post-accreditation quality sustenance measure.
IQAC will facilitate / contribute:
- Ensure heightened level of clarity and focus in institutional functioning towards quality enhancement
- Ensure internalization of the quality culture.
- Ensure enhancement and coordination among various activities of the institution and institutionalize all good practices.
- Provide a sound basis for decision-making to improve institutional functioning.
- Act as a dynamic system for quality changes in HEIs.
- Build an organized methodology of documentation and internal communication.