• To develop quality and performance monitoring indicators for the institution and its constituent colleges.
• To be instrumental in bringing a conscious, consistent and catalytic change in all the 7 criteria as defined by NAAC.
• To monitor and review the progress made by its constituent colleges/departments and to suggest improvements based on a minutely sketched-out action plan.
• To promote measures for quality up-gradation through Internationalization and institutionalization.
• To illuminate the level of clarity and focus in overall institutional functioning towards quality enhancement.
• To act as a change agent to support and promote quality in every respect.
• To develop quality system and standards in academic and administrative performance of constituent colleges.