Benefit of Intership
1) DY Patil Deemed to be University, School of Law assists students in pursuing at least one 4-week internship during each of their term-break during summer as per guidelines and protocol of the Bar Council of India. Internships in India at offices of top law firms, in-house legal departments at Indian and global corporates, start-ups, Indian and international NGOs, UN bodies, statutory bodies, research organizations, chambers of standing counsels, independent lawyers in various states, and Judicial Clerkships in High Courts and the Supreme Court and International internships.
IN-HOUSE TERM TO CARE OF
2) Such internships are pursued by our students in a variety of organizations and institutions both within and outside the justice administration system.
3) Students are guided from their first day at the law school to understand the kind of internships they should be working towards and hand-holding is provided in understanding the nuts and bolts of securing and succeeding in such internships.
4) During the Internship students gets Practical knowledge of the law and its proper implementation.
5) Students also develop proper interpretations of Law and Order.
6) The Internship gives generous exposure for wisdom in the Legal Profession.
INTERNSHIP PROGRAM DETAILS FOR B.A LLB & B.COM LLB (5 YEAR) COURSES
INTERNSHIP PROGRAM DETAILS FOR LLB (3 YEAR) COURSE
Fill up Internship Completion Form