Functions of Committee
To handle and resolve
• Any act of Indiscipline, Teasing or Handling with Rudeness.
• Any act that Prevents, Disrupts the Regular Academic Activity.
• Any activity which is likely to cause Annoyance, hardship, Psychological Harm or creates Fear or Apprehension.
• Any Act of Financial Extortion or Forceful Expenditure.
• Any Act of Physical Abuse causing Assault, Harm or danger to Health.
• Any Act of abuse by spoken words, emails, SMS or public insult etc.
• Any Act of injury or infringement of the fundamental right to the human dignity.
• Any Act of Wrongful Confinement, Kidnapping, molesting or committing unnatural offences, use of criminal forces, trespass or intimidation.
• Any unlawful assembly or conspiracy to ragging.