We at DYPUSM follow 360 degree feedback on curriculum and faculties. All the stakeholders of the school are involved in this process. The stakeholders like students; faculty; industry professionals; employers and our alumni are continuously involved in the process. Based on their feedback the curriculum is altered as per the industry standards. For example the introduction of concepts like demonetization; GST; RERA Act were added in the syllabus as per the feedback received by the industry experts. The alumni of the institute suggested inclusion of more courses related to soft skills in the curriculum. The same was proposed in the Board of studies and implemented in the curriculum after the approval from the academic council. The emerging topics like artificial intelligence; data analytics and digital marketing have also been added in the curriculum considering the feedback of the stakeholders.
Feedback of the students is taken in all the semesters of BBA and MBA. The suggestions proposed in the feedback are analyzed and reviewed. Appropriate action is taken after discussion with all the stakeholders.
Steps for Feedback Mechanism
1. Ensure digital facilities and technical support provided by IT Department.
2. Student and teachers are provided their username and password of DYPUSM.
3. Provide the link on students and faculty DYPUSM dashboard inbox during stipulate timeframe.
4. Support of IT expert in process of collection feedback digitally and help in analysis of the same.
5. Students and teachers have to submit their respective feedback before specified timeframe.
6. After due time of timeframe; feedback link will be turn off.