Duties & Responsibilities of Faculty
1) Developing curricula and delivering course material.
2) Conducting research, fieldwork, and investigations, and writing up reports.
3)Publishing research, attending conferences, delivering presentations, and networking with others in the field.
4) Traveling to other universities or academic settings to participate in learning opportunities and gain experience.
5) Participating in committee, departmental, and faculty meetings.
6) Providing training and mentoring to teaching assistants and junior lecturers.
7) Reviewing methods and teaching materials and making recommendations for improvement.
8) Assisting with student recruitment, interviews, and academic counseling sessions.
Associate Professor Responsibilities:
1) Complete management of a Full-time Unit including training & supervision of Residents, Postgraduate and Undergraduate Students.
2) It is binding on any Full-time Medical Teacher to attend to Emergency cases as and when required even beyond duty hours.
3) To issue Medical Certificates of various kinds like Under-treatment Injury Certificate,Fitness Certificate, Disability Certificate, Certificate of Cause of Death.
4) Supervise the Work of Assistant Professors, Senior Residents, Tutors, Students
5) To take classes in Outpatient Clinics as well as during Ward Rounds while carrying out Patient Management
6) To make Daily Rounds of all the cases admitted under his / her unit and give instructions to the Staff Nurses and Paramedical Workers.
Assistant Professor Responsibilities:
1) To demonstrate superior listening and communication skills. To prepare and deliver lectures and should be willing to collaborate with professionals in and outside of their discipline.
2) Preparing and delivering lectures, tutorials, workshops, and seminars.
3) Developing curricula and course material that can be used across several platforms.
4) Collaborating with other academics and Assistant Professors to improve teaching methods and expand knowledge base.
5) Setting and grading assignments, tests, and exams.
6) Conducting research, and writing papers, proposals, journal articles, and books.
7) Attending and participating in meetings, conferences, and other events in and outside of the institution.
8) Participating in training opportunities and initiatives at the institution.
9) Providing support to students and other colleagues.
10) Upgrading the knowledge by reading widely and producing published work in the field.