Passed the HSC (Std. XII) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with Mathematics as a subject and secured minimum 49.50% aggregate marks (44.50% for backward class candidates from Maharashtra State only) in the HSC (Std XII) examination.
Passed Diploma in under 10+3 diploma (any stream) Examination recognized by central/ state government or its equivalent examination and secured minimum 50% aggregate marks. (45% for backward class candidates from Maharashtra state only). And hold valid score at National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by the Council of Architecture for the academic year (with minimum 40% valid score.)
Notes: Rounding off of the aggregate % of marks obtained by the candidate in the qualifying examination between 49.50% and 50%, (44.50% and 45% in case of Reserve category candidates) will be done while deciding the eligibility for MASA-CAP, as directed by the COA in view of the judgments of Hon‘ble Supreme Court of India and High Court of Bombay. However for the purposes of deciding merit of a candidate, actual marks obtained by the candidate without any rounding off shall be considered. National Aptitude Test in Architecture
1. SSC Mark Sheet/Equivalent
2. HSC Mark Sheet/Equivalent
3. HSC Passing Certificate
4. College Leaving Certificate
5. Valid Score Card of NATA Entrance Exam
6. Affidavit for Gap Certificate
2. Allied Design
3. Architectural Detailling and Representation
4. Theroy of Structures
5. Architectural Building Construction
6. Humanities 7. Architectuarl Theory 8. Architectural Building Services
9. Environmental Studies
10. College Projects 11. Electives 12. Professional Practice 13. Professional Training 14. Design Dissertation
1st Year B.Arch Fees Payable- Rs. 131000.00/-
(i) Cash Rs. 2500/- as administrative fees for University of Mumbai various funds & Other College minor fees.
(ii) Cash Rs. 6000/- as 5 years Student Council Fees.