For admission-related enquiry call – 8448449859
B. Tech – Eligibility
- 1) The candidate should have passed HSC or its equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology or Technical Vocational subjects, and obtained at least 50% marks (at least 45% marks, in case of Disability candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only) in the above subjects taken together.
The candidate should have passed a Diploma in Engineering and Technology and obtained at least 50% marks (at least 45% marks, in case of Disability candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only).
- 2) The candidate should have appeared in MHT-CET 2020 (PCM)/JEE MAIN(Paper-1) 2020/Scholastic Assessment Test (SAT)/ (DYPRAIT-ET 2020) examination and should have obtained non zero scores in this qualifying examination.
- *DYPU Under Graduate Entrance Examination in Engineering (DYPRAIT-ET 2020) conducted by Ramrao Adik Institute of Technology, a Constituent College of DY Patil Deemed to be University, Navi Mumbai.
M. Tech – Eligibility
- Candidates who have completed their BE / BTech in the relevant field of Engineering and Technology from All India Council for Technical Education or Central or State Government approved institutions or equivalent, with at least 50% marks (at least 45% marks in case of candidates of backward class categories).
- Obtained Non-Zero Positive Score in GATE are eligible for M.Tech degree courses.
- For sponsored candidates, a minimum of two years of full-time work experience in a registered firm/company/industry / educational and/or research institute / any Government Department or Government Autonomous Organization in the relevant field in which admission is being sought.
PhD – Eligibility
- M.Tech / M.E in relevant discipline from an Institute / University recognized by AICTE / UGC / Central Government
- Admission to the Ph.D. courses is based on an entrance test followed by an interview.
- Candidates with UGC-NET (including JRF), UGC-CSIR NET (including JRF), SLET, GATE, teacher fellowship holder or have passed M.Phil Program is exempted from Entrance Test but is required to appear for an interview.
- Final Selection will be based on the overall merit index of the candidate which will be arrived at by taking into account the candidate’s performance in the previous university examinations at the Master’s level and the performance in the written test, research output and the performance in the personal interview.