B.Sc Cyber Security & Digital Forensics – DY Patil University Centre of Excellence
B.Sc Cyber Security & Digital Forensics is 3 year Degree Program that aims to develop IT professionals skilled in information network security & forensic analysis of compromised systems & who are efficient in documentation pertaining to presentation in courts of law.
– 12th class Science from recognized State /National Board
– 3 year Diploma after class 10th from a recognized Board can also apply.
3 Years Degree Program, which includes vocational internship
1. Original mark sheets of 10th & 12th with 3 attested xerox copies.
2. Original leaving certificate of 12th std with 3 attested xerox copies.
3. Original passing certificate of 10th & 12th with 3 attested xerox copies.
4. Original Domicile Certificate/ Migration Certificate/ Transfer Certificate.
5. Xerox copy of Aadhar Card.
6. Passport size photographs.
|1st Semester||• Fundamental information Technology|
• Concept of digital cybercrime
• Police science and vigilance
• Introduction to Forensic Science
|2nd Semester||• E-Commerce|
• Programming Language c
• Introduction to Cyber Security
• Forensic Psychology
|3rd Semester||• Programming Language C++|
• Mobile forensic
• Crime and society
• Database concept with oracle
• IT Act
|4th Semester||• Operating system And Linux|
• Security Architecture
• Bio-statistic and Research Methodology
• Constitution of India
• IPC, CRPC,IEA
|5th Semester||• VB.NET|
• Cloud Computing
• Cybercrime investigation and Digital Forensic
• Forensic engineering
• Digital Evidence collection and procedure
|6th Semester||• Ethical hacking and forensic|
• Network computing and communication
• Bio metric image processing
TOTAL FEES – Rs.16, 50,000 /3 year