B. Tech. in Computer Engineering with specialization in Networking and Information Security
Computer Engineering with specialization in Network and Information Security, abbreviated as CE-NIS, is the backbone of internet and secured quality communication through it. It focuses on the practical and theoretical dimensions of network security, vulnerability assessment, information security, and wireless devices security. It aims to create engineers with security skills by mastering in-depth tools and techniques. This specialization is designed to craft smart thinkers who aim to prevent all kinds of attacks and hacking and to develop smart solutions for the same.
- Internet threats are paralysing the whole world and at the same time, constantly creating new career opportunities.
- The huge demand for specialists in this field is very high, industries such as finance, manufacturing, retail, health care to protect valuable data. Leadint jobs like security engineer, security analyst, penetration tester, consultant, etc.
- Impart conceptual understanding of network security issues, challenges and mechanisms.
- Explore common network vulnerabilities and attacks, defense mechanisms against network attacks, system attacks and cryptographic protection mechanisms and defences.
- Impart in depth knowledge of the key technologies in network and Information security
- Explore the wireless and adhoc network communication and security issues.
- Explore the security of cloud and web services.
- Understand, appreciate, employ, design and implement appropriate security technologies and policies to protect computers and digital information.
- Explore real world problem solutions, analyse and study the technologies applied and visualise their effects.
- Impart hands-on practical experience with latest programming languages and cutting edge tools and technologies, choose the appropriate technologies, apply them to address the issues.
- Develop a sought after engineer who demonstrates an understanding of the importance of being an ethical engineering professional.
- Apply their communication skills to effectively promote their ideas, goals, or products.
HBS Online Programs at Ramrao Adik Institute of Technology –
The syllabus of RAIT is integrated with HBS online certificate courses. Students have to complete following online certificate courses as a part of their degree.Semester 2 – Business Analytics Semester 3 – Sustainable Business Strategy Semester 4 – Entrepreneurship Essentials Semester 5 – Economics for Managers Semester 6 – Financial Accounting
The students who will complete these online courses successfully will be awarded with one additional credit per course along with the online certificate from Harvard Business School for each course.