B. Tech. in Computer Science and Business Systems (Curriculum designed by TCS)
Goal : To design society and industry-relevant Computer Engineering curriculum in line with the rapidly changing industry landscape in the era of Business 4.0
Objective: The course focuses on enhancing the following key attributes among the graduating students
- Understanding of Contemporary Technology
- Understanding of Technology Abstraction
- Knowledge of Common Business Principles
- Business Discipline and Service Orientation
- Innovation Ability
- Strong in Ethics and Life Values
Salient Features of the Syllabus:
- The curriculum of program is industry
- The program has 180 credits spread over 8 semesters (22 Credits per semester).
- Introduction of Industry Offered Elective in each semester of 4thYear (Sem VII & VIII).
- Six Core elective courses spread over third and fourth
- One elective course offered in each semester (Sem V & Sem VI) of 3rd Year
- Two elective courses offered in each semester (Sem VII & Sem VIII) of 4th
- Industrial project (8 weeks) in the 4th year will be supported by
- Industrial training (4 weeks) in the 3rd year will be supported by TCS
- TCS will offer internship and opportunity of working on live projects to selected students undergoing this program at TCS offices to make them industry
- Degree will be awarded by D Y Patil Deemed to be University, Navi Mumbai
- TCS will be actively involved in the faculty development exercise and assist partially in teaching of the
- The curriculum is developed by closely working with eminent professionals from the industry and Academia.
- The students will learn/ be exposed to emerging technologies and industry relevant topics. This will enable / make them more relevant to the industry standards and improve their employability.
HBS Online Programs at Ramrao Adik Institute of Technology –
The syllabus of RAIT is integrated with HBS online certificate courses. Students have to complete following online certificate courses as a part of their degree.Semester 2 – Business Analytics Semester 3 – Sustainable Business Strategy Semester 4 – Entrepreneurship Essentials Semester 5 – Economics for Managers Semester 6 – Financial Accounting
The students who will complete these online courses successfully will be awarded with one additional credit per course along with the online certificate from Harvard Business School for each course.