The following documents are mandatory.
1) S.S.C /Equivalent Examination mark statement & Certificate
2) H.S.C./Equivalent Examination mark statement & Certificate
3) GNM Examination mark statement & Certificate
4) Bonafide and character certificate from the Head of Institution last attended
5) Leaving / Transfer certificate from the institute last attended
6) Migration Certificate
7) MNC Registration Certificate
8) Gap certificate (if required)
9) Nationality/ Domicile Certificate from government office
10) Backward class Caste & Caste Verification certificate
11) Marriage Certificate/Gazette of Government
12) Affidavit in the format as per Annexure III signed by you and countersigned by your parent / guardian in the presence of Notary Public on a stamp paper.
13) Passport (in case of foreign Nationals I Wards of Persons of Indian Origin / Wards of Non Resident Indians) and affidavit that fees will be paid from a Particular account till the Programme is completed. This affidavit could be given by spouse / brother /sister/I son / daughter in the presence of Notary Public on a stamp paper.
14) Equivalent certificate from AIU ( Association of Indian Universities)for foreign Nationals/ NRI.
15) Physical Fitness certificate from a registered Medical Practitioner as per Annexure IV.
16) Disability certificate
17) Aadhar card copy
18) 5 Passport size photos
19) Smart card copy