• To inculcate in nursing students in-depth knowledge, skill and right attitude to function as neonatal and pediatric nurses
• To provide holistic nursing care to the sick and critically children in any given setting.
• To prepare the students to conduct nursing research in the field of pediatric nursing.
• To encourage the undergraduate and postgraduate students to be competent as nurse educators and administrators globally.
Community Health Nursing
Prepare community health nurses skilled as clinicians, educators, leaders and researchers who strengthen the community and well being of individual and society.
Medical Surgical Nursing
The mission of Dept. of Medical Surgical Nursing is as follows:
The Department of Medical Surgical Nursing strives for excellence in nursing education and training graduates and post graduates to demonstrate integrity innovation caring and advocate for nursing as leaders of tomorrow.
Mental Health Nursing
The mission of the psychiatric (Mental health) Nursing department is to provide quality nursing education while preparing professionals towards optimizing mental health of the people in an ever-changing health care environment.
The faculty also believes in evidenced based research activities that enhances quality of services and overall development of nursing students in part with national and international standards by focusing on Psychiatric related problems.
Obstetretic And Gynacology
• Provide evidence based, technologically precise, advanced quality Patient care.