LibraryThe School of Pharmacy offers 1728 books that are designed especially pertaining to the PCI syllabus. The DY Patil Deemed to be University, campus also has access to the central library located in the School of Medicine Building.
The School of Occupational Therapy at D Y Patil deemed to be University, has the advantage of the Central Library of the D Y Patil School of Medicine that has an Integrated Library Management System (ILMS) for effective utilization of their resources. In addition to this, there’s also a departmental library which has Occupational Therapy based books and journals.
Prominent features are:
• Provides multifaceted knowledge of pharmacy.
• Its collection is continuously upgraded and kept abreast of the ever-expanding knowledge base.
• The Library has a Reading Hall area of 113 sq m and a capacity of 70 students.
• Separate section for teacher – student interaction is maintained.
• The library Collection comprises of 3026 books of which 2750 books are on technical subjects of Pharmacy.
• It also includes books from Psychology, Economics, Management, Accountancy, & Mathematics along with standard dictionaries and Encyclopaedias. International Pharmacopoeia (IP, BP), Martindale etc.
• Our Library is fully computerized with the implementation of e-Granthalaya Library software 3.0 version along with a bar code system.
• Library has OPAC (online public access catalogue) which helps students to check the availability of books in the library and catalogue.
• It provides internet browsing facility.
• Library timings are from 9.30 AM to 5.00 PMand is extended during the exam period upon requests from students.
• Library provides Book-Bank facilities based on means and merit to scheduled students.
1. Inorganic Medicinal & Pharmaceutical Chemistry- Block
2. Organic Chemistry- Morrison Boyed
3. British Pharmacopoeia (set of 6 volumes) 2019
4. Goodman & Gillman Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics- Brunton
5. Practical Organic Chemistry- Mann & Saunders
6. Ansel Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms and Drug Delivery Systems 11th
7. Bentley Text Book of Pharmaceutics – A Rawlins
8. Biochemistry- Satyanarayana
9. Computer Application in Pharmaceutical R & D- Ekins
10. Leninger Principals of Biochemistry 7th M Cox
11. Ross & Wilson Anatomy and Physiology- Waugh
12. Principles of Anatomy and Physiology-Toratora
13. Lachman Theory and Practice of Industrial Pharmacy
14. Aulton Pharmaceutics 5th Edition – Taylor
15. P’Ceutical Codex: Principles & Practice of P’ceutics-Lund
16. Tortora’s Principals of Anatomy & Physiology
17. Best Taylor Phisiological Basis of Medical Practice 12thEdn
18. Effective Communication- John Adair
19. Fundamentals of Analytical Chemistry- Skoog
20. Instrumental Methods of Chemical Analysis-Chatwal
21. Principal of Instrumental Analysis- Skoog
22. B. of Practical Organic Chemistry- Vogel
23. B. of Quantitative Inorganic Analysis- Vogel