Dr. D. Y. Patil School of Pharmacy has its own council which consists of selected students who work together as a team and conduct various extracurricular activities throughout the academic year.
It consists of students, who are categorized into various committees for smooth and effective working of the council. Presiding over the student’s council is our Principal, Dr. Rakesh R. Somani followed by Faculty In-charge Mr. Pravin P. Naik. The council is divided into many committees for the smooth functioning of all events that take place in college. Right from the inaugural function, fresher’s, Social activities, Community activities, Sports and Cultural activities, the student council member’s work together to make each and every event a grand success.
1. To represent the interest of our school by taking into account the ideas and opinion of the student body,
2. To encourage the spirit of cooperation among the students, parents, teachers and administration,
3. To provide an opportunity to develop and demonstrate the qualities of leadership.
4. To continuously promote the overall development of the student through emphasis on co-curricular activities.
5. To enhance the sense of ownership towards the college by encouraging student participation.