Class RoomSmart Classrooms with student-centric traditional lecture-style teaching space and best technological equipment to aid usage of all interactive modules and visually attractive methods of teaching for appealing the students. The School of Pharmacy has 2 lecture halls each with a seating capacity of 70 seats. All the halls are air-conditioned and are well equipped with modern tools and technology for teaching and learning. All modern audio-visual facilities are available in all the classrooms.
Prominent features are:1) Excellent projection Systems.
2) Learning Management systems for the benefit of students.
LibraryThe School of Pharmacy offers 1728 books that are designed especially pertaining to the PCI syllabus. The DY Patil Deemed to be University, campus also has access to the central library located in the School of Medicine Building.
The School of Occupational Therapy at D Y Patil deemed to be University, has the advantage of the Central Library of the D Y Patil School of Medicine that has an Integrated Library Management System (ILMS) for effective utilization of their resources. In addition to this, there’s also a departmental library which has Occupational Therapy based books and journals.
Prominent features are:
• Provides multifaceted knowledge of pharmacy.
• Its collection is continuously upgraded and kept abreast of the ever-expanding knowledge base.
• The Library has a Reading Hall area of 113 sq m and a capacity of 70 students.
• Separate section for teacher – student interaction is maintained.
• The library Collection comprises of 3026 books of which 2750 books are on technical subjects of Pharmacy.
• It also includes books from Psychology, Economics, Management, Accountancy, & Mathematics along with standard dictionaries and Encyclopaedias. International Pharmacopoeia (IP, BP), Martindale etc.
• Our Library is fully computerized with the implementation of e-Granthalaya Library software 3.0 version along with a bar code system.
Seminar HallAdaptable meeting rooms and multi-purpose auditorium with an abundance of natural light provide the ultimate backdrop for every event. School of Pharmacy offers its unique auditorium of 110 seats.
With Ultra-Modern laboratories,our promise is to deliver the best services that can be attained by our students through never-ending efforts for continual improvement for our system. School of Pharmacy features 17 laboratories (Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Analysis, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology, Pharmacognosy, Organic Chemistry and Computer Lab) with excellent infrastructural facilities having a sufficient amount of chemicals, apparatus and instruments to be used by the students.