ME Civil ( Construction Management )
The Master of Construction Engineering and Management degree program is specifically designed to provide advanced professional preparation in a specialized area of civil engineering practice.The purpose of The Master of Construction Management program is to educate and train multidisciplinary professionals to understand and execute the broad array of technical and non-technical activities associated with construction management.The Master of Construction Management program covers most of the current theories and practice, preparing students for careers as industrial leaders in the real estate/construction industry. The program provides special attention to the function of the Constructor in real estate development.
Basic Eligibility Qualification
The candidates should fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
1. Candidate should be an Indian National
2. Candidate should have passed/appeared** Bachelor degree or equivalent in the relevant field of Engineering/Technology from State Governments/MHRD approved institutions, with at least 50 % Aggregate marks* (at least 45% marks in case of candidates of Backward class categories and persons with disability belonging to Maharashtra State only)
3. The candidate should possess Bachelor degree in the relevant course of Engineering/Technology as specified in the eligibility criteria of the concerned University for which admission is being sought to a particular Post graduate degree course/specialization.
2.2.1 Eligibility Criteria for admissions to candidates
1. Basic educational qualification as specified in Rule No. 2.1.
2. Having Positive GATE Score valid for the period 2015 to 2016 in respective qualifying branch
1. Documents required at the time of verification and confirmation of “Application form for Admission (CAP)” at ARC:Candidates are required to carry ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS for verification and submit attested photocopies of the following certificates at the time of confirmation of CAP Application form at the ARC. If any discrepancy found then document verification shall not be carried out.
a. Certificate of Indian Nationality# in the name of the Candidate
b. Statement of marks of HSC and SSC
c. Statement of marks for the Bachelor’s Degree Examination (i.e. the qualifying Degree examination,
as per the eligibility criteria of respective university) in case the candidate has passed the bachelor’s
degree examination/equivalent qualifying examination
d. Caste certificate (if applicable)
e. Caste/Tribe Validity Certificate (if applicable)
f. Non Creamy Layer certificate* valid up to 31st March 2015 (if applicable)
g. Domicile certificate** of candidate’s father/mother (if applicable), clearly indicating the place of permanent residence of the candidate/father or mother or Husband
h. Domicile certificate of candidate:- In case of Type-A candidate In lieu of Domicile certificate candidates should produce Birth Certificate of candidate indicating place of birth in Maharashtra OR School Leaving Certificate indicating place of birth of candidate is in Maharashtra
i. Certificates in Proforma A (Sponsorship letter), E (For Type C candidates), F (For Type D candidates), F-1 (for P1/ P2/ P3(OD) Candidates), F-2 (For Physically Handicapped Candidates).
j. Undertaking in Proforma B (Sponsored Candidates), C (candidates whose qualifying examination results not declared), D (for GATE candidates),
k. Receipt of payment of application processing fees to be duly signed by ARC officer at the time of confirmation of application at ARC
l. Any other relevant document
The performance of a student in a semester is indicated by a number called the Semester Grade Point Average (SGPA). The SGPA is the weighted average of the grade points obtained in all the courses, seminars and projects registered by the student during the semester. Grade points Percentage of marks obtained Remarks
Grade – O [90-100] [Outstanding],
Grade A [80-89] [Very good],
Grade B [70-79] Good],
Grade C [60-69] Fair],
Grade D [50-59] [Average],
Grade E [40-49] [Below average],
Grade F [30-39] [Fail].