Master of Computer Application (MCA)
MCA is a course exclusively designed to meet the IT requirements of IT Trained Students for various organisations. The well balanced course significantly emphasizes on planning, designing and building of complex commercial application software and system software. The course also places equal importance on the functional knowledge in various areas. A three years full-time MCA course is not just a postgraduate course; it is also a complete professional grooming for students for a successful career in the IT Industry.
The knowledge and skills required for planning, designing and to build Complex Application Software Systems are highly valued in all industry sectors including business, health, education and the arts. The basic objective of the education of the Masters program in Computer Application (M.C.A) is to provide to the country a steady stream of the necessary knowledge, skills and foundation for acquiring a wide range of rewarding careers into the rapidly expanding world of the Information Technology.
Students possessing the following qualifications are eligible for admission to MBA course. A Bachelor Degree in any faculty of any statutory University with 50% or more marks (45% or more marks for students belonging to SC, ST/DT, NT, OBC, SBC for Maharashtra State Only),
A Masters Degree in any faculty of any statutory University with 50% or more marks (45% or more marks for students belonging to SC, ST/DT, NT, OBC, SBC for Maharashtra State Only), Must have completed selection procedure as prescribed by the competent authority from time to time.
1. Allotment Letter (4 Xerox True Copy)
2. CET Score Card (4 Xerox True Copy)
3. Proforma I (4 Xerox True Copy)
4. 10th Mark list (4 Xerox True Copy)
5. 12th Mark list (4 Xerox True Copy)
6. Degree Mark list (4 Xerox True Copy)
7. College Leave Certificate (LC)/ Transfer Certificate(TC) (4 Xerox True Copy)
8. Migration Certificate(Only For Other University) (4 Xerox True Copy)
9. Nationality & Domicile Certificate (Not For OMS Candidates ) (4 Xerox True Copy)
10. Caste Certificate(only for applicable) (4 Xerox True Copy)
11. Cast Validity/ Proforma H(only for applicable) (4 Xerox True Copy)
12. Non Creamy Layer (upto 30th March 2014) (only for applicable) (4 Xerox True Copy)
13. Address Prof (Phone bill/ Light Bill)
14. 8 Passport Size Photos Of The Candidate
15. Parents Photo :- 01 Father , 01 Mother
16. Gap Certificate (only for applicable)
17. 100 Rs. Stamp Paper (Blank Stamp Paper )
18. Adhaar card (Compulsory)
DD in Favor :- “Director, Dr.D.Y.Patil Institute of Management, Ambi “ Payable at :- Pune