Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Teamwork and communication are an integral part of the program. The students take active part in a number of group projects that promote group learning and help improve the organizational and leadership skills. Through written and oral presentations, the students develop the confidence to effectively communicate their ideas in a corporate forum.
Designed to train students to become excellent managers, entrepreneurs and high-level-decision-makers with broad strategic vision, this full-time two year program views management as an integrated process and helps students develop a global view and respond effectively to changes in the economic, technological, educational, cultural and political environments. Specific skills in areas such as FINANCE, marketing, human resource, operations, systems and international business and management lie at the heart of the course.
The admissions are given on the basis of the CET marks & are allotted by State Government, through centralized admission process. The Institute level is filled by the association test. The minimum marks for qualifying examination (degree of three years with maths/stats at 10+2 level or higher) are 50% aggregate for open and 45% in case of candidates of backward class category and persons with disability belonging to maharashtra state only.
1. Allotment Letter (4 Xerox True Copy)
2. CET Score Card (4 Xerox True Copy)
3. Proforma I (4 Xerox True Copy)
4. 10th Mark list (4 Xerox True Copy)
5. 12th Mark list (4 Xerox True Copy)
6. Degree Mark list (4 Xerox True Copy)
7. College Leave Certificate (LC)/ Transfer Certificate(TC) (4 Xerox True Copy)
8. Migration Certificate(Only For Other University) (4 Xerox True Copy)
9. Nationality & Domicile Certificate (Not For OMS Candidates ) (4 Xerox True Copy)
10. Caste Certificate(only for applicable) (4 Xerox True Copy)
11. Cast Validity/ Proforma H(only for applicable) (4 Xerox True Copy)
12. Non Creamy Layer (upto 30th March 2014) (only for applicable) (4 Xerox True Copy)
13. Address Prof (Phone bill/ Light Bill)
14. 8 Passport Size Photos Of The Candidate
15. Parents Photo :- 01 Father , 01 Mother
16. Gap Certificate (only for applicable)
17. 100 Rs. Stamp Paper (Blank Stamp Paper )
18. Adhaar card (Compulsory)
DD in Favor :- “Director, Dr.D.Y.Patil Institute of Management, Ambi “ Payable at :- Pune