Civil Engineering (CE)
Taking a glance at the recent history of infrastructure constructions in the world, such as the bridges, Tunnel, Highway, Power Plants, Railways, Dams and Harbors it is certain that the civil engineering technologies of our country stand at one of the highest levels in the world. Civil Engineers play ever-increasing and visible roles in shaping our future and the world we live in.
They deal, not only with the technical and scientific aspects of their work, but also with its social and economic impact. They seek creative solutions to complex issues in the world today: engineering sustainable cities; designing, building and renewing the world’s infrastructure; meeting growing energy and water demands; and preserving and protecting the environment.
The important part of our efforts in our department is to educate students with basic skills and professional ethics and to send out them as well-educated engineers to the fields associated with civil engineering. The along with curriculum of the course in civil engineering students are more emphasized to the site conditions and the latest developments in the industry by means of guest lectures, site visits and implant training.
Students are also encouraged to make presentations on their research activities at conferences and workshops and to gain practical experiences in preparation of papers and presentations. Department carries out various civil engineering consultancy works for the Government, Semi Government and Private agencies in the field of Designing and Testing.
Interim fee is the fee approved by Shikshan Shulk Samiti for academic year 2014-2015. Final fees for academic year 2015-16 will be finalised by Shikshan Shulk Samiti after fixation of fees and it is binding to the student to pay fees according to final fees fixed by Shikshan Shulk Samiti. Initially first year student has to pay interim fee at the time of admission.
For admission to first year diploma course the candidates must have passed Secondary School Certificate Examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary Education, Pune or any other equivalent examination with
General Science or Physics & Chemistry.
Elementary Mathematics or Algebra & Geometry and
Min 35% marks (as per DTE Rules).
1. No Application will be considered unless it is accompanied by the attested copies of the following documents,
2. For General class candidates:
3. School/ Institute Leaving Certificate of the Institution last attended.
4. True copy of statements of marks of the qualifying examination.
5. Statement of marks of HSC / MCVC, whichever applicable.
6. Certificate of passing Intermediate Grade drawing examination, whichever applicable.
7. For Candidates belonging to Backward Classes:
8. Caste certificate issued by the competent authority for current year stating that the candidate’s parent does not belong to creamy layer. As per the relevant orders of the Govt. (for ST.NT1, NT2, NT3, VJ, SBC & OBC)
9. For candidates who have not passed qualifying examination from Maharashtra State:
10. Domicile certificate in respect of his Father/Mother as per rule.
First year – Rs.50355/-
Direct second year – Rs.46180/-
First year – Rs.1,51,065/-
Direct second year – Rs.92,360/-