Computer Engineering (CO)
The Computer and Department strives for excellence in creating, applying and imparting knowledge in computer science and engineering through comprehensive education programs, research in collaboration with industry and service to professional societies, the community, the state, and the nation.To contribute to the growth of technical education by providing competent technical man power with high ethical values.
Interim fee is the fee approved by Shikshan Shulk Samiti for academic year 2014-2015. Final fees for academic year 2015-16 will be finalised by Shikshan Shulk Samiti after fixation of fees and it is binding to the student to pay fees according to final fees fixed by Shikshan Shulk Samiti. Initially first year student has to pay interim fee at the time of admission.
For admission to first year diploma course the candidates must have passed Secondary School Certificate Examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary Education, Pune or any other equivalent examination with
General Science or Physics & Chemistry.
Elementary Mathematics or Algebra & Geometry and
Min 35% marks (as per DTE Rules).
1. No Application will be considered unless it is accompanied by the attested copies of the following documents,
2. For General class candidates:
3. School/ Institute Leaving Certificate of the Institution last attended.
4. True copy of statements of marks of the qualifying examination.
5. Statement of marks of HSC / MCVC, whichever applicable.
6. Certificate of passing Intermediate Grade drawing examination, whichever applicable.
7. For Candidates belonging to Backward Classes:
8. Caste certificate issued by the competent authority for current year stating that the candidate’s parent does not belong to creamy layer. As per the relevant orders of the Govt. (for ST.NT1, NT2, NT3, VJ, SBC & OBC)
9. For candidates who have not passed qualifying examination from Maharashtra State:
10. Domicile certificate in respect of his Father/Mother as per rule.
First year – Rs.50355/-
Direct second year – Rs.46180/-
First year – Rs.1,51,065/-
Direct second year – Rs.92,360/-