Electronics and telecomunication Engineering (EJ)
Electronics engineering department while giving emphasis on strengthening of fundamentals also will seek to enhance exposure to industrial applications by developing necessary infrastructure. We also devote to make our students worthy of achieving excellence in their profession/society by the virtue of their knowledge as well as their personality and character. We are committed to provide a quality education with emphasis on strong foundation, fostering creativity and use of modern ICT tools.Industrial job opportunities are consistently increasing due to industrial growth at a rate of about 9% presently. Around 30 % pass out student are taking up further higher education leading to Engineering Degree and 70% of the remaining students have got good job placement.
Interim fee is the fee approved by Shikshan Shulk Samiti for academic year 2014-2015. Final fees for academic year 2015-16 will be finalised by Shikshan Shulk Samiti after fixation of fees and it is binding to the student to pay fees according to final fees fixed by Shikshan Shulk Samiti. Initially first year student has to pay interim fee at the time of admission.
For admission to first year diploma course the candidates must have passed Secondary School Certificate Examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary Education, Pune or any other equivalent examination with
General Science or Physics & Chemistry.
Elementary Mathematics or Algebra & Geometry and
Min 35% marks (as per DTE Rules).
1. No Application will be considered unless it is accompanied by the attested copies of the following documents,
2. For General class candidates:
3. School/ Institute Leaving Certificate of the Institution last attended.
4. True copy of statements of marks of the qualifying examination.
5. Statement of marks of HSC / MCVC, whichever applicable.
6. Certificate of passing Intermediate Grade drawing examination, whichever applicable.
7. For Candidates belonging to Backward Classes:
8. Caste certificate issued by the competent authority for current year stating that the candidate’s parent does not belong to creamy layer. As per the relevant orders of the Govt. (for ST.NT1, NT2, NT3, VJ, SBC & OBC)
9. For candidates who have not passed qualifying examination from Maharashtra State:
10. Domicile certificate in respect of his Father/Mother as per rule.
First year – Rs.50355/-
Direct second year – Rs.46180/-
First year – Rs.1,51,065/-
Direct second year – Rs.92,360/-