DR. DY PATIL AYURVEDIC HOSPITAL, NERUL, NAVI MUMBAI
Hospital Services Offered
Ayurved is one of the oldest system of Health care which deals elaborately with measures for Healthy living & encompasses both preventive and curative aspects towards restorations of Healthy Life. Dr. DY Patil Ayurvedic Hospital established in April 2003 having 152 bed with three well equipped operation theatres. A holistic approach including Yoga and Naturopathy with Physiotherapy is followed. The patients are provided with the medicines prepared in the Pharmacy attached to the hospital. Hospital consist of total 09 O.P.D.’s i.e. Kayachikitsa, Panchakarma, Shalya-Tanta, Shalakya-Tantra, Stree-roga & Prasuti Tantra, Kaumarbhritya, Swasthyarakshan, Dentistry, Yoga Naturopathy, Physiotherapy. IPD consist of Special rooms, trained Para medical & Technical staff. Number of clinical trials are conducted & in process.
Special disease wise OPD’s are run they have disease –specific approach regarding diseases like :-paralysis & Neurological disorder, Cardiac Disease, Rheumatoid arthritis ,Skin diseases, Obesity ,liver disorders, Arthritis, Heart disease, diabetes, Spinal disorders, Ear disease, General OPD Immunological disorder, Pediatric Neurological disorders, Female infertility ,Male infertility and PCOD.
Department wise services in Hospital is as follows:
Department of Kayachikitsa- Classical Ayurvedic therapeutic procedures for various chronic disorders, life style disorders like obesity, hypertension, Dyslipidemia, Arthritis. Well Equipped Department consists of EEG, Stress test, USG, PFT, ECG.
Department of Panchakarma- Deals with purification of body by procedures like i) Vaman (indicated for Atrophic Rhinitis, Urticaria, Skin diseases, Acid Peptic disorders, Obesity) ii) Virechan- (indicated for Anemia, Jaundice, Asthma, Diabetes) iii) Basti- (indicated for Paralysis, Constipation, Cervical-Lumbar Spondylosis, Parkinsonism) iv) Nasya- (Indicated for Rhinitis, Hair fall, Migraine),v) Raktmokshan- ( indicated for Urticaria, Eczema, Thyroid gland enlargement, Vertigo), Local Snehan Therapies like – Janubasti, Katibasti, Hriday Basti, Shirobasti, Shirodhara, Navarakidi, Pizichil
Department of Shalya Tantra- Classical Ayurvedic therapeutic procedures like Ksharsutra (indicated in Fistula in Ano), Agnikarma (Indicated Arthritis), Jalaukawacharan (indicated specially in Skin diseases) are regularly carried out. Research Projects beneficial for patients are regularly carried out, eg-Management of BPH, Management of PID, Lumber spondylosis, Cervical Spondylosis etc.
Arshohar Malahar- Application in 1st & 2nd grade Hemorrhoids, Special Matra Basti treatment for the conservative management of Fissure, Special wound care of non healing ulcers like leprotic wound & diabetic wound by special ointments or oils prepared as per classical texts, Well equipped with advanced instruments like Endoscope, Sigmoidoscope & Laproscope, A number of surgeries for Hernia, Appendicectomy, Hydrocele, Fistula, Hemorrhoids, Fissure are regularly performed.
Department of Shalakya Tantra –Ophthalm – Eye checkup with latest equipment & instrument like motorized chair unit, slit lamp, Refraction with the help of auto – refractometer, vision drum, trial case & trial frame Diagnosis of Glaucoma, Evaluation of retinal disorders with the help of direct & indirect ophthalmoscope, Calculation of IOL power with A-scan biometry & keratomater,Tarpan for refractive error, computer vision syndrome, dry eye syndrome, Virechana for diabetic retinopathy, Nasya for various eye disorders, Extra ocular surgeries like pterygium, DCT, DCR, Squint, Intra ocular surgeries like trabeculectomy, SICS. (Small incision Cataract surgeries), Cataract surgery with latest technique like phaco emulsification with foldable IOLI.
ENT- Nasal surgeries like septoplasty, endoscopic polypectomy, Tonsillectomy, Tympanoplasty etc.
Department of Kaumarbhritya- Management of various chronic disorders like Childhood Asthma, Recurrent cough and cold, obesity, Enuresis, Hepatitis, Diarrhea, Well equipped NICU, with sophisticated instruments for treating critically ill Neonate with Double surface phototherapy unit.
- Suvarna Prashana Camp on every Pushya Nakshtra tithi of month.
Department of Stree-roga & Prasuti Tantra-
- For Menstrual Abnormality and Infertility – i) Kalbastikrama ii) Uttarbasti iii)Ayurvedic aushadhi.
- For ANC patients- i) Garbhasanskar – Concept of Super Baby ii) Suprajajanana – Quality child iii) Masanumasik kashay – For Healthy baby
- Shwetpradar- (Leucorrhoea)-i) Pichu. Kalka pottalidharan & pichudhran ii) Yonidhavan iii)Colposcopy examination for cancer detection iv) Ayurvedic aushadhi
- For sutika patient –i) Stanik snehan swedan ( katipradeshi) ii) Pattabandhan iii)Dhupan iv) Garbhashya shodhnartha medicines like latakaranj+ pipmalmul churna etc. v) Stanyavrudhi medicines like shatavari kalpa etc.
- PMS (Perimenouposal Syndrom ) Treatment.
Department consist of well equipped Labour room & Labour O.T.
Equipment in Hospital:-
Ksharsutra Section for preparation of Ksharsutra , 300 MA X-Ray machine, 100 MA Portable X- Ray Machine , Pathology laboratory consist of Bio-chemistry Analyzer, Hematology Analyzer, Stress Test, ECG, EEG, 2D-Echo, Doppler, PFT, Sonography, Auto refractometer, Laparoscope, colposcope, Phaco Emulsifier system, operating Microscope, Dental chair, Video laparoscope, Fetal monitor & NST machine, Keratometer, Ophthalmic scanner, Anaesthesia machine, ECT machine, Thermal printer, Multipara monitor, Bedside monitor, Pulse oxymeter with plethysmograph, Defrimonitor recorder.
Digitalized Computer Hospital.
- Regularly organized camps with aim to serve the mankind.
- Treatment served with charitable, Bed charges & Nursing charges rates are affordable.
- Patients are specially coming for Panchakarma, Ksharsutra, Agnikarma, Yoga & Naturopathy, Garbhasanskar (Pre-natal education) for pregnant women, Consultation for diet, Obesity, Paralysis, Skin diseases, Arthritis, Stress management.
- X-ray, sonography, EEG, ECG etc. are available under expert super vision in hospital.
- Physiotherapy section with facilities like traction, SWD, RFT etc. provided under expert physiotherapist.
- Ambulance facility available for 24 hrs.
- Special facility for below poverty line patients and old patients.
- Yoga therapy for disease free life and for various diseases available guided under expert ‘Yoga’ teacher.
- Regular health checkup camps, diagnostic camps in hospital & peripheral villages are taken.
Under CME lectures of eminent doctors in their faculty are arranged for nurses, interns & doctors.