Diploma in Naturopathy
As on today, Naturopathy is Recognized and well accepted as an independent System of Medicine.
Naturopathic medicine treats the patient from the preventive stage through to serious, chronic and debilitating disease. Therefore, people can go to Naturopaths for colds, bronchitis, allergies, as well as for heart disease, diabetes, and malignant diseases.
Naturopathy is fast gaining popularity around the world for its safe and effective healing. In Indian homes, home remedies come before the trip to the doctor. All ailments are believed to be caused by what you eat and what you don’t eat. Hence, a traditional Indian doctor will first make slight adjustments to your diet before he prescribes a medicine, which is the last resort.
1. Minimum Age – 18 years
2. Qualification – Minimum 12th Passed
3. Languages – Hindi & English
4. Student should not suffer from any chronic illness which will Prevent him/her to practice & teach Yoga.
July 2017-June 2018
1) Four passport size photographs
2) Xerox of educational qualification
3) Residential Proof
4) Fitness certificate by doctors if required
- Foundation of Naturopathy & Health / Nutrition
- Method of nature cure
- Disease and treatment by naturopathy
- Anatomy of human body
Minimum 40% in Each subject- Theory and practicals
1. Full Time: Saturday
Timing:- 11 am -3:30 pm
- Full fees at time of Admission
- If paid in installment then 50% of fees at time of admission & balance 50% pay in September plus late fees.
DIPLOMA IN NATUROPATHY – 23000/-
9322920332 / 9323920332 / 02230965819