Diploma in Yogic Science
Yoga was one of the most important subjects of study in our ancient schools of learning. In the present day life which is associated with stress causing a number of psychosomatic diseases, yogic sciences occupy a special significance. This course will provide new avenues to the students to learn, practice and propagate the techniques of this ancient science.
It is the need of the hour to have institutionally qualified and trained professionals of Yoga Science for its instruction, propagation and conservation in its true spirit. The institution trained Diploma holders from our University can understand the discipline holistically and ably impart this ancient knowledge to for the greater good of the community.
1. Minimum Age – 18 years
2. Qualification – Minimum 12th Passed
3. Languages – Hindi & English
4. Student should not suffer from any chronic illness which will Prevent him/her to practice & teach Yoga.
July 2019-June 2020
1) Four passport size photographs
2) Xerox of educational qualification
3) Residential Proof
4) Fitness certificate by doctors if required
- Foundation & philosophy of yogic science & Yoga sutra
- Therapy Yoga
- Practical aspects of yogic science (Theory & Practical)
- Anatomy of human body
Minimum 40% in Each subject- Theory and practicals
- Full fees at time of Admission
- If paid in installment then 50% of fees at time of admission & balance 50% pay in September plus late fees.
- Rs.2000/- late fees ( if students pay in installments)
DIPLOMA IN YOGIC SCIENCE (BATCH I)
DIPLOMA IN YOGIC SCIENCE (BATCH II)
9322920332 / 9323920332 / 02230965819