Diploma in Yogic Science
Yoga was one of the most important subjects of study in our ancient schools of learning. In the present day life which is associated with full of stress and strain causing a number of psycho somatic diseases, yogic sciences occupy a special significance. Realizing this, Mangalore University has started the programme, for the first time in the country with an objective to train the young students in this important area. The course will provide new avenues to the students to learn, practice and propagate the techniques of this ancient science.
It is the need of the hour to have institutionally qualified and trained professionals of Yoga Science for its instruction, propagation and conservation in its true spirit. I hope these institutionally trained Diploma holders can understand the discipline holistically and ably impart this ancient knowledge to the needy people. Every care is being taken to provide facilities for the students of this programme, needed for imparting the education.
1. Minimum Age – 18 years
2. Qualification – Minimum 12th Passed
3. Languages – Hindi & English
4. Student should not suffer from any chronic illness which will Prevent him/her to practice & teach Yoga.
July 2017-June 2018
1) Four passport size photographs
2) Xerox of educational qualification
3) Residential Proof
4) Fitness certificate by doctors if required
- Foundation & philosophy of yogic science
- Yoga sutra
- Therapy Yoga
- Practical aspects of yogic science (Theory & Practical)
- Anatomy of human body
Minimum 40% in Each subject- Theory and practicals
- Full fees at time of Admission
- If paid in installment then 50% of fees at time of admission & balance 50% pay in September plus late fees.
- Rs.2000/- late fees ( if students pay in intallments)
DIPLOMA IN YOGIC SCIENCE (BATCH I) – 24000/-
DIPLOMA IN YOGIC SCIENCE (BATCH II) – 20000/-
9322920332 / 9323920332 / 02230965819