M.D. Ayurved [Agad Tantra]
Department comprises of three subjects Agadtantra i.e. Toxicology, Vyavhar Ayurved i.e. Forensic Medicine & Vidhivaidyak i.e. Medical Jurisprudence. Agadtantra deals with detail study of poisons, whereas Vyavhar Ayurved & Vidhivaidyak deals with medical aspect of law & legal aspect of medicine respectively.
It gives complete knowledge of various kinds of toxicities & legal procedures.
Forensic Medicine & Medical Jurisprudence is challenging area of medical specialization which comprises of law & medicine.
It is concerned with a broad range of medical, legal, and ethical issues, as well as human rights and rights of individual.
The knowledge of this subject is very useful in medical practice as well as to the society.
Scattered references of Agadtantra & Vidhivaidyak are there in ancient texts which need to study with modern perspective
Through postgraduation various researches can be carried out .eg. efficacy of anti-poisonous drugs mentioned in ancient texts in cases of poisoning, prevention of toxicities, detoxification of poisons & their use as a medicine.
For practical application of the subject, PGs are advised thorough reading of Samhitas & Modern literature, practical training of Medicolegal autopsy, court procedures by arranging visits..
BAMS with AIPGET-AYURVED
1. I BAMS Marksheet
2. II BAMS Marksheet.
3. III BAMS Marksheet.
4. BAMS Passing certificate.
5. Leaving Certificate / Transfer Certificate.
6. Internship completion certificate of University
7. Internship completion certificate of College
8. MCIM Registration certificate
9. Degree Certificate
10. Bonafide/Character certificate of last attended Institute
11. Gap Certificate
12. Nationality /Domicile/Birth Certificate/10th Passing
13. Cast & Validity Certificate
14. Migration Certificate (Out of State students)
15. Name change Gazette Certificate
16. Affidavit Annexure wise original
17. Photos – 10 copy
18. Fitness Certificate
19. All Original Documents this sequence &
20. 2 Xerox sets with attested compulsory.
Research Methodology & concern subject
AS PER CENTRAL COUNCIL OF INDIAN MEDICINE (CCIM)
50% passing in theory & practicals Rs. 5,50,000
50% passing in theory & practicals