M.D. Ayurved [Agad Tantra]
This department comprises of three subjects Agadtantra i.e. Toxicology, Vyavhar Ayurved i.e. Forensic Medicine & Vidhivaidyak i.e. Medical Jurisprudence. Agadtantra deals with detail study of poisons, whereas Vyavhar Ayurved & Vidhivaidyak deals with medical aspect of law & legal aspect of medicine respectively.
- It gives complete knowledge of various kinds of toxicities & legal procedures.
- Forensic Medicine & Medical Jurisprudence is a challenging area of medical specialization which comprises of law & medicine.
- It is concerned with a broad range of medical, legal, and ethical issues, as well as human rights and rights of individual.
- The knowledge of this subject is very useful in medical practice as well as to the society.
- Scattered references of Agadtantra & Vidhivaidyak are there in ancient texts which need to be studied with modern perspective.
- Through postgraduation various researches can be carried out. For eg. efficacy of anti-poisonous drugs mentioned in ancient texts in cases of poisoning, prevention of toxicities, detoxification of poisons & their use as a medicine.
- For practical application of the subject, PG students are advised thorough reading of Samhitas & Modern literature, practical training of Medicolegal autopsy, court procedures by arranging visits.
BAMS with AIPGET-AYURVED
1. I BAMS Marksheet
2. II BAMS Marksheet.
3. III BAMS Marksheet.
4. BAMS Passing certificate.
5. Leaving Certificate / Transfer Certificate.
6. Internship completion certificate of University
7. Internship completion certificate of College
8. MCIM Registration certificate
9. Degree Certificate
10. Bonafide/Character certificate of last attended Institute
11. Gap Certificate
12. Nationality /Domicile/Birth Certificate/10th Passing
13. Cast & Validity Certificate
14. Migration Certificate (Out of State students)
15. Name change Gazette Certificate
16. Affidavit Annexure wise original
17. Photos – 10 copy
18. Fitness Certificate
19. All Original Documents this sequence &
20. 2 Xerox sets with attested compulsory.
Research Methodology & concerned subject
AS PER CENTRAL COUNCIL OF INDIAN MEDICINE (CCIM)
50% passing in theory & practicals Rs. 5,50,000
50% passing in theory & practicals