M.D. Ayurved [Bhaisajya Kalpana]
Post Graduation courses (M.D. / M.S.) are available in 12 departments, each department is fully equiped with Norms recommended by CCIM, NEW DELHI. There are separate departmental Libraries & PG tutorial rooms with hi tech & wifi facilities to promote research activities. various research projects are in process in these departments for the learning & upgradations of PG students.
BAMS with AIPGET-AYURVED
1. I BAMS Marksheet
2. II BAMS Marksheet.
3. III BAMS Marksheet.
4. BAMS Passing certificate.
5. Leaving Certificate / Transfer Certificate.
6. Internship completion certificate of University
7. Internship completion certificate of College
8. MCIM Registration certificate
9. Degree Certificate
10. Bonafide/Character certificate of last attended Institute
11. Gap Certificate
12. Nationality /Domicile/Birth Certificate/10th Passing
13. Cast & Validity Certificate
14. Migration Certificate (Out of State students)
15. Name change Gazette Certificate
16. Affidavit Annexure wise original
17. Photos – 10 copy
18. Fitness Certificate
19. All Original Documents this sequence &
20. 2 Xerox sets with attested compulsory.
Research Methodology & concern subject
AS PER CENTRAL COUNCIL OF INDIAN MEDICINE (CCIM)
50% passing in theory & practicals Rs. 3,00,000 Rs. 9,00,000
50% passing in theory & practicals