M.D. Ayurved [Kaumarbhritya]
Kaumarbhritya is one of the most important branches amongst Astanga Ayurveda as it deals with prevention and cure of childhood diseases. The aim of this branch is better development of children, who are tomorrow’s future. “A healthy and brilliant child is a National wealth”. Tomorrow’s nation is built on today’s healthy child! The children are prone to many diseases because of their immature immune system.
There is a wide scope for Ayurved in pediatric practice. eg.
- To increase immunity of a child.
- To provide best mental health case.
- Excellent supportive management of malnutrition.
- Management of allergic disorders, especially respiratory allergies.
- Management of genetic disorders like DMD and other myopathies
This branch has various specialties for new born & growing children. Dietary and behavioral guidelines, maintains the healthy status of a child & all round development. From diagnostic & treatment point of view children are delicate & this branch helps from every point of view, for the same.
BAMS with AIPGET-AYURVED
1. I BAMS Marksheet
2. II BAMS Marksheet.
3. III BAMS Marksheet.
4. BAMS Passing certificate.
5. Leaving Certificate / Transfer Certificate.
6. Internship completion certificate of University
7. Internship completion certificate of College
8. MCIM Registration certificate
9. Degree Certificate
10. Bonafide/Character certificate of last attended Institute
11. Gap Certificate
12. Nationality /Domicile/Birth Certificate/10th Passing
13. Cast & Validity Certificate
14. Migration Certificate (Out of State students)
15. Name change Gazette Certificate
16. Affidavit Annexure wise original
17. Photos – 10 copy
18. Fitness Certificate
19. All Original Documents this sequence &
20. 2 Xerox sets with attested compulsory.
Research Methodology & concerned subject
AS PER CENTRAL COUNCIL OF INDIAN MEDICINE (CCIM)
50% passing in theory & practicals Rs. 5,50,000
50% passing in theory & practicals