M.D. Ayurved [Kayachikitsa]
Postgraduation in Kayachikitsa started in year 2013 .
4 seats sanctioned for the postgraduation under kayachikitsa each year.
P.G students handle ward and OPD duties. All P.G students are 24 hour bound to residential duty and attend emergency cases in hospital.
Every week a departmental presenatation is held by P.G students.
Department conducts various clinical trials of well known multinational companies which is important to P.G. students to know the modern techniques , parametres & investigation of the disease.
Department conducts various outdoor & indoor medical camps for poor patients from which students get enormous knowledge of the diseases.
In O.P.D. & I.P.D. various disease patients who get noticebale relief / cure by ayurvedic management & treatment which gives confidence & practical approach to the students.
Departmental clinicians advice treatment of emergency modern medicines according to patients condition.
All modern equipments , net connectivity in the department for more learning.
BAMS with AIPGET-AYURVED
1. I BAMS Marksheet
2. II BAMS Marksheet.
3. III BAMS Marksheet.
4. BAMS Passing certificate.
5. Leaving Certificate / Transfer Certificate.
6. Internship completion certificate of University
7. Internship completion certificate of College
8. MCIM Registration certificate
9. Degree Certificate
10. Bonafide/Character certificate of last attended Institute
11. Gap Certificate
12. Nationality /Domicile/Birth Certificate/10th Passing
13. Cast & Validity Certificate
14. Migration Certificate (Out of State students)
15. Name change Gazette Certificate
16. Affidavit Annexure wise original
17. Photos – 10 copy
18. Fitness Certificate
19. All Original Documents this sequence &
20. 2 Xerox sets with attested compulsory.
Research Methodology & concern subject
AS PER CENTRAL COUNCIL OF INDIAN MEDICINE (CCIM)
50% passing in theory & practicals Rs. 5,50,000
50% passing in theory & practicals