M.D. Ayurved [Kayachikitsa]
Postgraduation in Kayachikitsa started in year 2013 .
4 seats are sanctioned for the postgraduation program under kayachikitsa each year.
PG students handle ward and OPD duties. All PG students are bound to 24 hours residential duty and attend an emergency cases in the hospital.
Every week a departmental presentation is held by PG students.
Department conducts various clinical trials of well known multinational companies which is important for PG students to know the modern techniques, parametrs & investigation of the diseases.
The department conducts various outdoor & indoor medical camps for poor patients from which students get enormous knowledge of the diseases.
In O.P.D. & I.P.D. various disease patients get noticeable relief / cure by ayurvedic management & treatment which gives confidence & practical approach to the students.
Departmental clinicians advice treatment of emergency modern medicines according to a patient’s condition.
All modern equipments and high speed net connectivity is available in the department for more efficient learning.
BAMS with AIPGET-AYURVED
1. I BAMS Marksheet
2. II BAMS Marksheet.
3. III BAMS Marksheet.
4. BAMS Passing certificate.
5. Leaving Certificate / Transfer Certificate.
6. Internship completion certificate of University
7. Internship completion certificate of College
8. MCIM Registration certificate
9. Degree Certificate
10. Bonafide/Character certificate of last attended Institute
11. Gap Certificate
12. Nationality /Domicile/Birth Certificate/10th Passing
13. Cast & Validity Certificate
14. Migration Certificate (Out of State students)
15. Name change Gazette Certificate
16. Affidavit Annexure wise original
17. Photos – 10 copy
18. Fitness Certificate
19. All Original Documents this sequence &
20. 2 Xerox sets with attested compulsory.
Research Methodology & concerned subject
AS PER CENTRAL COUNCIL OF INDIAN MEDICINE (CCIM)
50% passing in theory & practicals Rs. 5,50,000
50% passing in theory & practicals