M.D. Ayurved [Kriya Sharir]
Thrust for post graduate researchers has been put on application based, socially oriented topics rather than theoretical ones in department of Kriya Sharir. Discussion regarding correlative study of Kriya Sharir & modern physiology is being followed.We, the department not only develop confidence among students in academics but also in related other fields for their career like clinical research, pharmacies etc. Intense course of Research methodology is being done by faculty to update themselves to resolve the queries of young researchers. Department motivates faculty and students to attend research training programmes for understanding of research technology. Interactions are being done with other medical, biomedical, research laboratories & pharmacies regularly to conduct research projects. Observational studies like body fat percentage in Medadhatuvriddhi with the help of body fat monitor and experimental study like lipid profile in dual constitution with Goghruta has been completed successfully.
Spreading knowledge of Ayurved on International platform.
Developing use of Kriya Sharir in career counselling, sports, space physiology etc.
Reviving the process of day to day use of Ayurved for common people to maintain health.
To generate impact of Kriya Sharir in modern sciences of current era.
Generating electronic models for better understanding of Kriya Sharir concepts e.g. Shwasan Prakriya, Mootra Nirmiti, Dnyana Grahana Prakriya etc.
Generating software for functioning of Dosha, Dhatu & Mala.
To bring more objectivity in various fields of Kriya Sharir.
BAMS with AIPGET-AYURVED
1. I BAMS Marksheet
2. II BAMS Marksheet.
3. III BAMS Marksheet.
4. BAMS Passing certificate.
5. Leaving Certificate / Transfer Certificate.
6. Internship completion certificate of University
7. Internship completion certificate of College
8. MCIM Registration certificate
9. Degree Certificate
10. Bonafide/Character certificate of last attended Institute
11. Gap Certificate
12. Nationality /Domicile/Birth Certificate/10th Passing
13. Cast & Validity Certificate
14. Migration Certificate (Out of State students)
15. Name change Gazette Certificate
16. Affidavit Annexure wise original
17. Photos – 10 copy
18. Fitness Certificate
19. All Original Documents this sequence &
20. 2 Xerox sets with attested compulsory.
Research Methodology & concern subject
AS PER CENTRAL COUNCIL OF INDIAN MEDICINE (CCIM)
50% passing in theory & practicals Rs. 3,00,000 Rs. 9,00,000
50% passing in theory & practicals