M.D. Ayurved [Kriya Sharir]
Post graduate researchers in Ayurveda are placing increasing importance on application based, socially oriented topics. This course delivers a correlative study of Kriya Sharir & modern physiology to broaden their career spectrum to fields like clinical research, pharmacies etc.
Student interaction sessions are conducted with medical, biomedical, & research laboratories and pharmacies to conduct research projects. This course also entails carrying out observational studies like body fat percentage in Medadhatuvriddhi with the help of body fat monitor and experimental studies like lipid profile in dual constitution with Goghruta.
BAMS with AIPGET-AYURVED
1. I BAMS Marksheet
2. II BAMS Marksheet.
3. III BAMS Marksheet.
4. BAMS Passing certificate.
5. Leaving Certificate / Transfer Certificate.
6. Internship completion certificate of University
7. Internship completion certificate of College
8. MCIM Registration certificate
9. Degree Certificate
10. Bonafide/Character certificate of last attended Institute
11. Gap Certificate
12. Nationality /Domicile/Birth Certificate/10th Passing
13. Cast & Validity Certificate
14. Migration Certificate (Out of State students)
15. Name change Gazette Certificate
16. Affidavit Annexure wise original
17. Photos – 10 copy
18. Fitness Certificate
19. All Original Documents this sequence &
20. 2 Xerox sets with attested compulsory.
Research Methodology & concerned subject
AS PER CENTRAL COUNCIL OF INDIAN MEDICINE (CCIM)
50% passing in theory & practicals Rs. 5,50,000
50% passing in theory & practicals