M.D. Ayurved [Rachana Sharir]
Rachana sharir is a basic subject of medical science which is Known as anatomy in modern medicine . Its study comprises of structural, functional and metaphysical aspects of the human body . To deal with this subject a whole body dissection is performed on the cadaver . Cadaver/dead body preservation technique is taught to the students. Radiological study of the whole body is explained to them. Besides normal anatomy subject deals with congenital anomalies, pathological anatomy and normal and abnormal functioning of each and every body part .
All this knowledge is correlated and it is comprised in clinical anatomy. The vital points of body are studied under head of Marma Sharir.
BAMS with AIPGET-AYURVED
1. I BAMS Marksheet
2. II BAMS Marksheet.
3. III BAMS Marksheet.
4. BAMS Passing certificate.
5. Leaving Certificate / Transfer Certificate.
6. Internship completion certificate of University
7. Internship completion certificate of College
8. MCIM Registration certificate
9. Degree Certificate
10. Bonafide/Character certificate of last attended Institute
11. Gap Certificate
12. Nationality /Domicile/Birth Certificate/10th Passing
13. Cast & Validity Certificate
14. Migration Certificate (Out of State students)
15. Name change Gazette Certificate
16. Affidavit Annexure wise original
17. Photos – 10 copy
18. Fitness Certificate
19. All Original Documents this sequence &
20. 2 Xerox sets with attested compulsory.
Research Methodology & concerned subject
AS PER CENTRAL COUNCIL OF INDIAN MEDICINE (CCIM)
50% passing in theory & practicals Rs. 5,50,000
50% passing in theory & practicals