M.D. Ayurved [Ras Shastra Bhaisajya Kalpana]
PG section of Rasa Shastra and Bhaishajya Kalpana Department commenced in the year 2011 with a total intake of 3 seats for Rasashastra and 6 seats for Rasashastra and Bhaishajya Kalpana subjects. The section is well equipped with a state of the art library and a well equipped pharmacy with attached Quality Control lab which fulfills the basic needs of PG scholars for preparation and research of various drug entities. A separate PG tutorial room suffices the need for discussions and presentations of the PG students. The Department encourages Research activities providing innovative ideas and facilities which match the standards of modern science. The aim of the Research activities in the PG section is to bring to fore evidence based Ayurveda and help eliminate the myths attached with the science and thus highlighting it usefulness and promoting it widespread use.
BAMS with AIPGET-AYURVED
1. I BAMS Marksheet
2. II BAMS Marksheet.
3. III BAMS Marksheet.
4. BAMS Passing certificate.
5. Leaving Certificate / Transfer Certificate.
6. Internship completion certificate of University
7. Internship completion certificate of College
8. MCIM Registration certificate
9. Degree Certificate
10. Bonafide/Character certificate of last attended Institute
11. Gap Certificate
12. Nationality /Domicile/Birth Certificate/10th Passing
13. Cast & Validity Certificate
14. Migration Certificate (Out of State students)
15. Name change Gazette Certificate
16. Affidavit Annexure wise original
17. Photos – 10 copy
18. Fitness Certificate
19. All Original Documents this sequence &
20. 2 Xerox sets with attested compulsory.
Research Methodology & concern subject
AS PER CENTRAL COUNCIL OF INDIAN MEDICINE (CCIM)
50% passing in theory & practicals