M.D. [Ayurved Samhitas]
Subjects of Department of Sanskrita Samhita & Siddhanta are taught to P.G students with a view to keeping in mind that our department is laying the foundation of Ayurveda.For P.G students efforts are taken to simplify the subjects like Charaka Samhita, Sushruta Samhita & Ashtanga Hridaya. Students are subjected to daily commentary reading of above subjects and discussed in detail. We help them to understand the finer points of the subject.
Students are given assingnments or short topics for compilation. Topics are given in accordance with their dissertation subjects. Research Methodology is taught according to syllabus. Ours being Ayurvedic field the topics are discussed regarding to research strategy in Ayurveda. The importance of research is impressed upon the students so as to inculcate the relevance of research in the minds of the students.
If topics are not clear it is explained repeatedly and question answer sessions are arranged. We try to stimulate curiosity in the minds of the students without which research is not possible. Practicals of Research Methodology are conducted in accordance with the syllabus. Statistics is taught by concerned teacher and tutorials are conducted.
BAMS with AIPGET-AYURVED
2. II BAMS Marksheet.
3. III BAMS Marksheet.
4. BAMS Passing certificate.
5. Leaving Certificate / Transfer Certificate.
6. Internship completion certificate of University
7. Internship completion certificate of College
8. MCIM Registration certificate
9. Degree Certificate
10. Bonafide/Character certificate of last attended Institute
11. Gap Certificate
12. Nationality /Domicile/Birth Certificate/10th Passing
13. Cast & Validity Certificate
14. Migration Certificate (Out of State students)
15. Name change Gazette Certificate
16. Affidavit Annexure wise original
17. Photos – 10 copy
18. Fitness Certificate
19. All Original Documents this sequence &
20. 2 Xerox sets with attested compulsory.
Research Methodology & concern subject
AS PER CENTRAL COUNCIL OF INDIAN MEDICINE (CCIM)
50% passing in theory & practicals