M.D. Ayurved [Swasthavritta]
Swasthavritta department have three MD admission per year ,
Total 08 students are doing post graduations in the department.
Our Aim is To create Community physicians in Ayurveda.
To create experts in Prevention of Diseases through Swasthavritta & Yoga .
create experts in health education and Health promotion.
To achieve this goal we give full guidance & Support.
Through Curriculum we give exposure in various social activities like
MD Students Conducted Awareness lectures for community for prevention & control the diseases.
Awareness camps in lifestyle disorders and maintenances of good health for society
Through Awareness lectures educate the importance of Balance diet, Ayurvedic Diet, developed Healthy food habits & Hygiene
Visit to a nearby school for medical checkup .
Participate in various Health camps.
various visits planned by department for updating students practically .
Arrange Free Yoga demonstration camps for Society.
BAMS with AIPGET-AYURVED
1. I BAMS Marksheet
2. II BAMS Marksheet.
3. III BAMS Marksheet.
4. BAMS Passing certificate.
5. Leaving Certificate / Transfer Certificate.
6. Internship completion certificate of University
7. Internship completion certificate of College
8. MCIM Registration certificate
9. Degree Certificate
10. Bonafide/Character certificate of last attended Institute
11. Gap Certificate
12. Nationality /Domicile/Birth Certificate/10th Passing
13. Cast & Validity Certificate
14. Migration Certificate (Out of State students)
15. Name change Gazette Certificate
16. Affidavit Annexure wise original
17. Photos – 10 copy
18. Fitness Certificate
19. All Original Documents this sequence &
20. 2 Xerox sets with attested compulsory.
Research Methodology & concern subject
AS PER CENTRAL COUNCIL OF INDIAN MEDICINE (CCIM)
50% passing in theory & practicals Rs. 3,00,000 Rs. 9,00,000
50% passing in theory & practicals