M.D. Ayurved [Swasthavritta]
Our Aim through this course is to create Community physicians in Ayurveda. It focuses on patient happiness in addition to their overall health and wellness. Students are taught techniques in prevention of diseases through Swasthavritta & Yoga . The curriculum gives equal importance to practical exposure to various social activities like Awareness lectures and camps to highlight the role of Ayurveda in healing and prevention of diseases and lifestyle disorders. Through Awareness camps the students elucidate the importance of balanced Ayurvedic diet so as to develop a healthy and happy community.
Visits to nearby schools and colleges for regular medical checkups yoga camps, etc. are some more practical activities included in the coursework.
BAMS with AIPGET-AYURVED
1. I BAMS Marksheet
2. II BAMS Marksheet.
3. III BAMS Marksheet.
4. BAMS Passing certificate.
5. Leaving Certificate / Transfer Certificate.
6. Internship completion certificate of University
7. Internship completion certificate of College
8. MCIM Registration certificate
9. Degree Certificate
10. Bonafide/Character certificate of last attended Institute
11. Gap Certificate
12. Nationality /Domicile/Birth Certificate/10th Passing
13. Cast & Validity Certificate
14. Migration Certificate (Out of State students)
15. Name change Gazette Certificate
16. Affidavit Annexure wise original
17. Photos – 10 copy
18. Fitness Certificate
19. All Original Documents this sequence &
20. 2 Xerox sets with attested compulsory.
Research Methodology & concern subject
AS PER CENTRAL COUNCIL OF INDIAN MEDICINE (CCIM)
50% passing in theory & practicals Rs. 5,50,000
50% passing in theory & practicals