M.D. [Dravya guna]
The Dravyaguna department mainly deals with the Dravya (medicine), Guna (properties) and its Karma (activity). It comprises of maetria medica, pharmacognosy, pharmacology and Ayurvedic clinical therapeutics. The curriculum is design in such a way that, it includes Ayurvedic as well as cotemporary knowledge. Extensive, exclusive visit to forest area, demo gardens, research and development laboratory, pharma industries, enables to gain thorough knowledge in all these respective fields. The Dravyaguna expert can get job in several fields like government and private sector, academic (Ayurved and Ayurved pharmaceutical colleges), research oriented jobs as a Research officer in CCRAS, AYUSH department, pharmaceutical industries (Ayurved as well as herbal unit), clinical research units. As Dravyaguna subject covers detailed study of medicinal plants, like identification, adulteration, substitution, agro technical aspects, it enables the physician to practice efficiently as compared to the practioners of other specialty and also Dravyaguna experts contribute to bring quality and genuine formulations.
BAMS with AIPGET-AYURVED
1. I BAMS Marksheet
2. II BAMS Marksheet.
3. III BAMS Marksheet.
4. BAMS Passing certificate.
5. Leaving Certificate / Transfer Certificate.
6. Internship completion certificate of University
7. Internship completion certificate of College
8. MCIM Registration certificate
9. Degree Certificate
10. Bonafide/Character certificate of last attended Institute
11. Gap Certificate
12. Nationality /Domicile/Birth Certificate/10th Passing
13. Cast & Validity Certificate
14. Migration Certificate (Out of State students)
15. Name change Gazette Certificate
16. Affidavit Annexure wise original
17. Photos – 10 copy
18. Fitness Certificate
19. All Original Documents this sequence &
20. 2 Xerox sets with attested compulsory.
Research Methodology & concern subject
AS PER CENTRAL COUNCIL OF INDIAN MEDICINE (CCIM)
50% passing in theory & practicals Rs. 3,00,000 Rs. 9,00,000
50% passing in theory & practicals